Saturday, February 15, 2014



The-Carol-Blog-Insights-15

How to Heal the Root Cause of Your Anger (Without Bottling it Up or Exploding)

I’m tackling this big important topic today because I know it’s going to help set many of you free!

But because anger is often seen in our society today as an unacceptable emotion (I’ll tell you why in the video), most of us have never been taught how to process and release our anger correctly.

When it comes to anger, people usually fall into one of two categories: an exploder or a bottler.

So I promise you that you and everyone around you will be blessed by this mini-healing session video if you’ll just give yourself permission to watch it.

Plus, I have a special invitation for you at the end to join me at an awesome free online event that will help you change your life.

What are you doing with your anger?

Are you bottling it all up and trying to keep a happy face?
bottled up anger
Remember, emotion is energy, folks. And anger is just one of many emotions.
We don’t need to be afraid of it. You just need to know how to correctly heal and release it so you can move on with your life.
You don’t have to be an angry person to carry the energy of anger in your emotions. So even if you think you’re not angry, I’m know from experience that most people carry old anger in their energy. And then when a certain situation comes up, it often triggers that stored energy of anger.

Alicia has every reason to be angry! And you probably do, too.

In this mini-healing session video, meet Alicia. Her nature as a TYPE 1SM woman is to be bright, cheerful and happy. But lately she’s been feeling a lot of anger about a certain situation.
Her anger is really coming from somewhere else though.
When you hear her story, you’ll find out where it’s really coming from—and why she has every reason to feel angry! Her story even made me upset! So we needed to change the story her energy was holding on to so she could experience more joy and happiness again.
Watch the video and find out how this can be true for you. (And read her update below that she sent after this filming!)
How do you typically handle anger? What story comes up for you that you need to heal? Share your comments below. 
When you change the story that you carry in your energy, you change the story of your life!”

Update from Alicia:

Alicia recently wrote to me to share her update since we the filming:
Toward the end of the session, we set the intention of allowing a new home into my life and Carol said that she was feeling it would be within the next 30 days. I left that day feeling incredibly sure that I could create that. At that point I had not readRemembering Wholeness and proceeded to do almost everything listed in the book on sabotaging yourself. I became obsessed with finding a new home. Of course, a new home did not present itself. I bought Remembering Wholeness a week or so after the session but didn’t read it until after that 30 days had past and I was so deflated about not having a new home.
I have since spent a lot of time learning and am currently going through Energy Healing 101. I have written out my needs and wants for a new home, had a little mental committee meeting with my angels, and set the task to them and God. I am trusting that I will receive this when it is right for me and am focusing on the things I can do to create joy in my life now.
I am no longer possessed by the anger I had before meeting with Carol and am so grateful for Remembering Wholeness, Dressing Your Truth, The Child Whisperer(completely changed my parenting of my 14 month old son from misery and frustration to joy, adventure and patience), The Carol Blog and the many, many resources you’ve made available to everyone.
Dressing Your Truth was my introduction to Carol and I have only been a member since August and I can’t express how much my life and especially my mental and spiritual outlook has changed since then. I am now experiencing such a happier life and peace of mind. Mostly my recognition of the power within me to co-create what I want has given me such a new confidence. My husband even joked that I needed to “stop all that Dressing Yourself stuff” during a game of Monopoly because I kept landing on Free Parking and rolling exactly what I was saying I wanted. I am still working on many things as I clear the most present ones but am so looking forward to the abundance I am creating as I learn and grow.
Thank you again, with all my heart,
Alicia
Thank you for sharing your story with me and our community, Alicia! I’m excited for you!
Do you want to experience more joy and freedom in your life? If so, I have a special invitation to join me:

Are you ready to tap away your problems?

Join me online for the Tapping World Summit, starting February 24!

I have presented at the Tapping World Summit every year, and I’m thrilled about the topic I’ll cover on Day 5 of this year’s summit:
Healing and Releasing Anger: How Truly Letting Go Can Change Your Life
Reserve your spot for this free online event and gain the insight and support that will come to you, starting February 24, 2014.
I hope to see you there!

Carol Tuttle

Carol Tuttle is a teacher, speaker, healer, and best-selling author of five books. She has dedicated her life to helping people worldwide create the lives and relationships they desire. She blogs to support you in creating your ideal life.

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK



No comments:

Post a Comment