Saturday, February 8, 2014

Uncontrollable urine / uncontrollable motion/ kneel joint pain

When my urine was full, I dashed to the toilet,  before I was ready to urine my urine flow out. From then on,
Before I reached the toilet I apply Qi gong, just for a few times, I cured the urine leakage.

When I was experiencing urine leaking, at the same time, before I removed my pants, my poo dash out when I was about to sit on the toilet bowl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My kneel is not painful now, I walk about 2 hrs and more a day, and during walking I do walking Qi gong

-------------------------------------

The pulling method worked, and I only had one year Qi gong, and Shen (spiritual) gong, since 1975. Qi Gong, Shen Gong, Reiki, Reiki 1, I can heal almost any thing, including back ache, short of breath, cough, flu, I don't have to see a doctor. This is from my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment