Monday, September 5, 2011

Mistress assaults lover's wife and he just looks on
Sun, Sep 04, 2011 | The Star/Asia News Network
By Leonard Phang
KUCHING, Malaysia - A husband just watched as his wife was assaulted by his mistress, who is from China.

The incident happened at about 6.30pm on Friday when the woman, who is in her 40s, arrived home in Stutong to find her husband's mistress there.

She said the mistress started to insult her and when she paid no heed, she was punched by the woman as her husband, a fishmonger, just stood by and watched.

The woman then left the house with her 14-year-old son and went to Simpang Tiga police station to lodge a report.

Apparently, the woman knew about her husband's affair which had been going on for seven years. She decided to bear with it for the sake of her son.

"My husband didn't give me any money and I have to work for my expenses. The situation was different for the China lady as she gets everything from my husband. They live in a house near Matang and I even pretended I knew nothing about it because of my son," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment