Sunday, December 25, 2011

China female university like being a mistress

  "I like being a mistress" AsiaOne | Sun, Dec 25, 2011 A female university student in China has caused a furore online for saying she likes to be a mistress. Shin Min Daily News reported her saying in an online post: "I am a female university student, I like to be a mistress, so what? "I don't understand, so what if I'm a female university student? I'm human too. Are you saying female university students cannot be lovers? I like being a mistress, nobody forced me to do it. "Is it wrong for me to like mature men? Is it wrong to like men with money and in high-ranking positions? Is it wrong for men to pamper me and spend money on me? All those women looking at me, take care of your own men. "Regardless of whether you approve, mistresses are necessities in society. Why else will there be paradise on earth? We don't consider ourselves cheap, we are very happy. You can't imagine how happy we are being mistresses. "Who do we offend being mistresses? We just want to lead a good and fun life. It's a waste if this good body does nothing. I recommend men having four wives! "Don't look at me with those eyes, I like being a mistress." According to the Chinese daily, netizens had mixed reactions. Most criticised her behaviour while a minority expressed nonchalance or supported her behaviour. Those critical said this was the first time they had seen such behaviour. "I've opened my eyes today. Her parents should never have had you," a netizen commented. Another comment said: "You are rubbish. Even as a man, I look down on you. The man keeping you must be blind." Those who expressed nonchalance or supported her said: "I support you!" Others said: "Do whatever you want to do. This is nothing!" There were also some who thought this was all a scam. "Only an idiot will believe you," a comment read.

No comments:

Post a Comment