Saturday, November 12, 2011

Woman ignores elderly man's request to move, obstructing him from unfolding chair on bus Posted on 12 Nov 2011 STOMPer BeConsiderateLah was annoyed to see this young woman standing in the way, obstructing an elderly man from unfolding the foldable chair at the wheelchair bay onboard the bus. The STOMPer described: "I was on board bus 963 heading towards Woodlands. "At one point, a young woman boarded the bus, and an old man boarded the bus too at another point. "The woman stood at the wheelchair bay, leaning on the foldable seat. "As there were no seats left, the elderly man proceeded to the foldable chair at the wheelchair bay and asked the woman to move to another area politely. "However, the woman ignored his pleas and continued to lean on the foldable seat, obstructing him from opening it. Only when she left the old man could seat down at the foldable seat. "I would have given up my seat to the old man, however, I had to take care of my young sister who fell asleep. "I am extremely disappointed with the woman. "What has happened to kindness and humanity?"

No comments:

Post a Comment