Saturday, August 27, 2011

Completely black out

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Total vision blackout
Hi all,

We were sleeping in Ubin during our durian hunt last night near an abandoned house when we smelled fresh durian close nearby, like a metre away, my friend is an experience durian finder, but we search and search for it in vain and joked between us that some spirit must be playing tricks on us.

Later on, as we slept in our camp nearby, I woke up to find the whole place pitch black, like you are in total darkness. This is not possible as we have candles lighted, and no matter what we can always see the night sky. I closed my eyes and reopen again. Again total darkness and realize I might just gone blind.

I am fully awoke but it thought I might just be asleep and having nightmare but this is something new. I calmed myself down, reassure myself, and opened my eyes the third time and my vision came back.

Later as we were having lunch at noon, a lady was telling us her ghost encounters when my friend suddenly asked if I experienced blackout last night as he did. We checked our experiences and it happened around the same time at 4-5am.

There are no total moon eclipse last night although my wife thinks my friend played a prank by covering a dark cloth and waking me up although this is equally unlikely as the blackout is total.

We think we might had a spirit encounter. Did anyone experience the same encounter with vision blackout before.

Its not frightening but if real, we are going to tell the spirit to stop playing pranks and give us some 4D numbers instead.
Back to top
 

spark
1600+



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Last Visit: 27 Aug 2011
Posts: 2209
Location: Spiritual White Sand
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:10 am    Post subject:
I had similar encounter in army barrack, I heard voices inside and marching outside the barrack room. It was completely dark, I cannot see my arms and body.
_________________
You may not believe in ghost, but you cannot deny the terror of the haunting! The unbelievable becomes the unstoppable ! The truth is, the more you know about ghosts, or demons, the less you fear.



http://will-encounter.blogspot.com/
Back to top
 

tankahn



Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Last Visit: 31 Jul 2011
Posts: 2

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject:
My friend is going to freak out. He would light tea candles in the belief that lights protect him. But this time, we couldn't see anything, nothing at all. I was then sleeping very lightly and would occasionally look around. The jungle is never that dark, with clouds reflecting city lights, and you can distinguish the sky from the tree line always, plus better night vision when your eyes is already adjusted to the dark. Its like somebody turn off the big light switch in the sky.

We can only speculate. SAF or Uncle sam is running some sort of cloaking device but others would have notice the strange phenomena. People say the place we are at is haunted although we have camped many times before with no unusual events happening. A powerful spirit may be making sure we cannot see it while its nearby. A Na Tuk Kong shrine is about 200 metres away but we did not smell any kemayan incense if Na Tuk is nearby. There are stories of people losing their way despite obvious landmarks like roads which crisscross the island. Once coast guard police took a while to find visitors who found themselves lost who dialled for help. I was wondering how stupid these people are to get lost. A police land rover has crashed into a tree nearby. An earlier batch of constables would turn all the lights when patrolling so we called them christmas tree police. At the same place, I was once pushed from behind causing me to fall with a forehead gash, my dog was behind me but it appears unlikely the animal would playfully charge me from behind.

It is unlikely it the same event is going to repeat without new answers because I will be ready. Next time my sop is to immediately turn on my flashlights instead of trying to rationalize what just happened and believing I have just gone blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment