Saturday, August 27, 2011

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS BLACK MAGIC


Jedi Sapien
Resolved QuestionShow me another »
Have you heard of this Black Magic?
there is some people that are capable of using the chili to make the women kemaluan feel hot. It is done by rubbing the chili around your finger nail and by reading some koran verse and then this person will look at his victim once in a while. i have seen it with my owns eyes. This guy was reading some unknown koran verse repeatedly and rub the chili around his finger nail and you can see the women face turn red
3 years ago Report Abuse
Additional Details
this magic is practice by the Bajau,Suluk and Southern Filipino people
3 years ago

to Gale not imagination the person doing it was sitting next to me i was 14 years old at that time
3 years ago

to love I'm positive it's Koranic verse but i know he use it in a twisted way of reading
3 years ago

and according to him that the spell doesn't works against women who are Christian, he says that something is blocking the spell
3 years ago

to kunyit I'm not really sure about that, but according to him he tried to do the same things against those Christian girls but unable to do so. Maybe he is not achieve the Grand Master level
3 years ago

to Boon Q what I'm saying is that certain verse in the book can be twisted and manipulated to do something bad
3 years ago


Adi Keladi
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Yes, that's what I was talking about in my previous answer.

http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/questi…

The verse that you are talking about is a twisted verse. I had a copy of that spell when I was in school but of course never use it, only some of my naughty friends do. Sounds like Quranic verse, but twisted (amended, changed) so it become evil. From Islamic point of view, it's one of the ways for the Devil to deceive humans by having a spell that sounds like Quranic verses so that it looks Islamic but ignorants humans won't know it is not. Btw, not all Arabic verses are Quranic but I concur the spell you saw was from a twisted Quranic verse.

How I know the spell works, some of the girls actually admit to me what happened (when I was in school, I was viewed as neutral that mix with good and bad guys, although I myself was classified as a nerd).

Edit: Sure doesn't work on Christian girls? My old school have lots of Christian girls, pun kena gak.

Boon Q,
As Jedi said, its twisted verse, not the real verse. Quranic verses cannot actually be used to harm others, but can be used to heal disease and protection against black magic. But pls note it is God that gives healing and protection power, not the verses.

The easiest example to twist a verse is to choose a verse that praise God, and change the word "Allah" with "Syaitan". Another way is to purposely mispronounce certain words in the verse.
3 years ago Report Abuse
1 person rated this as good
Asker's Rating:Asker's Comment:
ok
Action Bar:
stars - mark this as Interesting!

Email
Comment (0)
Save
This question about "Have you heard of th… " was originally asked on Yahoo! Answers Malaysia
Other Answers (16)
Show:

postcard...
no but i would like to know about it.
3 years ago Report Abuse

hazel eyes
that's is only a figure of the imagination,,we all can have stories to tell of a old wise tail too
3 years ago Report Abuse

(愛♥Love)
i believe those but i don't believe they are using Koran verse, maybe it were just old Sanskrit verse that when hear sound like Koran verse...
3 years ago Report Abuse

alisya
No,but thank you for telling me.
3 years ago Report Abuse

Boon Q
I am ignorant on this matter so please pardon me. Are you saying that the Koran also contain these evil verses that can cause harm to others whether unknown or known as pointed by you?
I find it hard to believe.
3 years ago Report Abuse

anderson
no...
3 years ago Report Abuse

Wild Bean
Never happened to me ... lol ... I think the women face urned red cuz the guy keep on looking at them ... ham sap ... or miang look ... if I come across such fella trying to do so on me, I let him see my mirror ... my magic mirror will reflect the spell back to him ... lol
3 years ago Report Abuse
2 people rated this as good

Bean
If you believed it happened then it did...

(Gale Y, it's an old wife's tale, not 'a old wise tail' lol)
3 years ago Report Abuse

Square Pants
bak kata nenek Mat dari Kampung Boy..
"...kalau kau percaya ko disumpah,
memang benarlah kau disumpah.."

as for me, GOD is the only one who give sickness and the only one who cure.. all we have to do is to believe..

PEACE =D
3 years ago Report Abuse
1 person rated this as good

yuanyuan
haven't heard. if it's true, then so be it. As a Christian, I know my God will protect me from such magic - this explains why Christians are safe from its spell.

No offense meant to anyone who begs to disagree.
3 years ago Report Abuse
2 people rated this as good

Piano Forte
nope. sounds like witchcraft..keep yourself away from this practice and start to do something that will bless the rakyat.
3 years ago Report Abuse

Ying Ying
eee tats scary...
3 years ago Report Abuse

Sherr
Hey, I've got one very recent and dangerous use of black magic.

Have you hear this one?

People say that some Indonesias are testing their black magic skills by calling through handphones. Once they pick up their phone, radiations will be sent out and affect their body. Then, they will die instantly. Whether you believe this or not, it better safe than sorry, right?

These are the signs of it:
1. Phone screen becomes red and blinking.
2. Really long number (probably in red)

Do this: - ignore the phone
- do not touch the phone at all
- do not pick up the phone
- do not try to switch off the phone when it is ringing because this will effect you as well

Good Luck and Stay Safe !!!
3 years ago Report Abuse

silenth
guys.... don't try that to any women k.
just think about your sister and other female family members.

sherr, if you read your handphone manual (seldom done), you'll have 1 section that advise us not to prolonged phone calls on HP due to radiation.
and do you know that putting your HP near your head(always do, not anymore) during sleeping can cause problem too?
3 years ago Report Abuse

SonInspi...
Hahahaha.. never heard of it but its best bull i have ever heard now.. about the handphone thing.. wat if my phone has no color screen.. how will it turn red then?
3 years ago Report Abuse

ay
black magic it just something orthodox and doesnt make sense at all
3 years ago Report Abuse
Discover Questions in Malaysia

Will u donate money to Somalia?Somalia is facing drough and starvation?
Does anyone know why suddently the Indonesian Economy become a booming,it is catching up with Malaysia?
Cheap flights from Australia to Kuala Lumpur?
Any celebration today to commemorate 500 years of Malacca's fall to the Portuguese?

No comments:

Post a Comment