Tuesday, August 23, 2011


HomeTypes of HealingAn Article About Me In A MagazineTestimonialsContact

"I found Aunty Shann thru the website and after many times of trying to get her (as she was in London to treat clients), eventually I got her. I went and saw Aunty Shann/Putra as I was having problem with my finances. After a few treatments, life has been a lot better and I m actually much closer to  Allah (God) as Aunty Shann not only help with my problems, she also advised me that Allah is The Most Powerful Healer and that I have to pray and also asked from HIM". 

Yani – Punggol


"My family and I have been burdened with lots of sickness. My husband with his lungs and my son with his hair lined cracked after falling from his bike, my twins daughters with their own health issues and me , with migraine and tummy problems. We were recommended by the Producer of the Magazine Sensasi and went to see Shann/Putra for consultations and treatments. No doubt Putra is expensive but all went successfully and we are very happy as all our health issues are now over".

Salimass – Jurong


"I was admitted to hospital for pneumonia. I was placed under intensive care unit after Doctors found out that my condition was extremely critical. At that point I was very worried and did not know who to turn to for help. I then asked Putra thru Shann if he could help me in some ways or another and he agrees. Miracle did happened, I was cured  by Putra. The Doctors were so amazed by the sudden cure of my illness. Now I m back  on my fee feeling healthy and happy. Psychologically it teaches me to appreciate life, without Putra , I might not be living  till now".

Lazee – Woodlands

 
"I have been a client of Spiritual Healer Puan Shann/Putra in Singapore for about 6 years. With the help of both of them, I have over the years sought their skills and expertise in matters concerning my health, my family and relationship and I have been very happy with their services".

Nazeerah – Bedok

 
"I came to see Shann/Putra cos I was black magic by this cute tattooed guy. He make me become love sick and make me quarrel with all my colleagues at work. I lost a lot of friends cos of this. Putra papas (showered with protection) and with Gods help I was cured.

Latest was my mums case – She suffered from water retention and shoulder infection and blockage in brain. With Putras help and treatment, my mum was cured and has recovered from  all her lungs and brain blockage which would have turn into coma and stroke".

Ameera – Changi

 
"My two daughters and I have suffered for many years from mental ailments. What we had is so difficult to explain but we flew to Singapore from Tromso Norway to seek Shann/Putra help and treatment. We were papased (showered with protection) for 3 days and we left Singapore fully cured. My daughter now is working as a Model in Oslo , I find life so worth living for and my youngerst daught Iriana has turn into a smart and happy child.

We would like to thank Shann/Putra for making this happened".

Helena – Tromso Norway

 
"I started my business in London but was not doing as well as it should. I was recommended by a friend from Singapore and invited Ms Shann over to London to bless my store. With Putras help and the blessing went successfully and I am now on my Third store. Before opening the 2nd and 3rd stores, Shann will fly over to London to get it blessed first and I will always ask her opinion if the store , I am renting is good".

Grant – Pimlico London


"My name is Arfah. My daughter keeps having headaches every now and then. She keeps complaining to me that she cant sleep due to the pain that shes facing. Being a regular client to Putra, I turn to him for help. After consulting Putra, it seems that she has blood clots on her skull and a fracture at the back of her head due to a past fall.  I decided to proceed with the traditional healing as my daughter is facing her major exams soon. After going thru sessions of spiritual operation, she recovers and is so much better now. She sleeps well and can now concentrate on studies for he upcomingr O levels in October".

Arfah – Jurong West

No comments:

Post a Comment