Saturday, August 27, 2011

WEIRD DREAMS, VISION AND ENCOUNTERS

Singapore Paranormal Investigators
Discussion Forums by SPI.com.sg
 
 SPI Website  ::  SPI Forum ::  SPI Gallery   

 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   You have no unread messages   Log out [ spark ] 

Weird dreams, vision and encounters

 
       Singapore Paranormal Investigators Forum Index -> Incredible Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
vanessa_oh



Joined: 27 Aug 2011
Last Visit: 27 Aug 2011
Posts: 2
Location: Singapore
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:56 pm    Post subject: Weird dreams, vision and encounters
I had been getting a lot of disturbance for the past few years with dreams of spirits asking me for help. (dreams of different deceased individuals or even reoccurring ones) It has been troubling me a lot and I had not been able to sleep soundly. The last encounter that happen was the first day of hungry ghost festival when I saw a white misty form near the food offerings around the grass area which scare the shit out of me. (FYI it was at yishun area where I lived) Although its not my first encounter seeing things, it still scares me quite a lot.

I have super a lot of dreams of random "people" i never seen before asking me for help. They never ask in communication form but they do it by showing me different places, event and even people (such as their close ones and etc). I note everything down in my journal in detail every time I have such dreams.

One of the freaky encounter of mine is this dream at this particular hotel washroom. I will not say which hotel but its located at Douby Ghaut. Don't know why I have this dream in this random hotel washroom but anyway.. the washroom was decorated in an antique kind of design, I remembered that there are only 4 cubicles on the left and 3 wash basins on the right. There are also some small potted plants decorated at the side of the wash basins and the sides of the mirrors are colored in gold. In the dream, I entered the 2nd cubicle and during the process, any normal person will start looking around their surroundings to check out the beautiful decorations of the cubicle. Then I saw this reflection of a woman in her young 40s staring right back at me. (FYI, there is a mirror in the cubicle) She is one-eyed blind and I still can remember it is her left eye. She have curly black hair with some strands of grey hair and she is CRYING or should I say WEEPING.. Without any hesitation, I immediately rushed out of the washroom without thinking, freaked out big time and upon seeing my mum I acted normally and we left that hotel.The next thing I know I woke up and jot this down in my journal. Okay this is the dream I had before I went Europe which is around April.

I totally forgot about this dream until after a few months, my sister invited my mum and me to this hotel for lunch around 12pm. (I shall not disclose it) Reached there, settled down get my food and I need the toilet urgently as I drunk too much water before living the house -.-) I excused myself and headed to the washroom myself. As I pushed open the washroom door everything just came back to me, the decorations the cubicles and everything that I had in my dreams just reflected exactly to what I saw before my eyes at the point of time. And this hotel is at Douby Ghaut. Guess what I did next? I run out and back to my seat in the restaurant. I'm so freaked out that I will see what I see in my dreams, I avoid it at all cost as I'm afraid I might see the woman. I told this to my sis and mum, they refuses to believe until I had another encounter in my house.. I shall stop here..

I thought it might be a coincidence, but I'm seriously having such dreams and even reoccurring ones. All of this weird dreams started in 2008. And I've been getting all these nonsense and visions if it is what you called it. I also see aura sometimes, not often. Any advise. Thanks.
Back to top
 

vanessa_oh



Joined: 27 Aug 2011
Last Visit: 27 Aug 2011
Posts: 2
Location: Singapore
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject:
Oh and I'm a newbie..just joined today..
Hi everyone! Nice to meet you.. )
Back to top
 

Display posts from previous:   
       Singapore Paranormal Investigators Forum Index -> Incredible Tales All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies
 
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

No comments:

Post a Comment